Microsoft.com – Y2K, Product Catalog
Program Manager, Localization
December 1997 – November 1998 | Microsoft.com, Aquent
- Globalized, and managed localization, testing, and release. Published all phase 1 international websites ahead of local government date requirements (40+ countries). Consulted on international database construction and localization.
- Vastly reduced localization cost and sped up vendor delivery by meticulously and personally globalizing file set, defining SLAs. Improved user experience by streamlining content and user interface.
- Mitigated legal and brand perception risk on highly sensitive content worldwide by leading in-depth legal review.
Microsoft Product Catalog
- Globalized and managed localization (15+ vendors), testing, and release for over 30 markets worldwide.
- Advanced localization efficiency and quality by developing vendor training program and improvement plans.
- Ensured customer satisfication by developing first subsidiary customer and end customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs).